Translate

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Busy but still find time to blog


Work has gotten busy for me; primarily due to a promotion I received a few weeks ago. With the new job and getting home tired, I haven't had much time to blog.

As I've mentioned in previous entries, I started blogging for my family. My wife was traveling on business, so I thought it was a good way she could read what I was experiencing with our son. The problem was, she never read my blog. Her idea of my blog is that it's more of my venue to complain about everything she does wrong.

Slowly the blog evolved into more of what I was going through in my life as an adult, parent, and my many interests.

I began following cool bloggers, such as Calvin's Canadian Cave of Coolness, Geeks are Sexy, and Artodyssey.  Some of their posts provides me ideas of what my next entries.

Many of my entries are done Sunday mornings when my wife and son are still asleep. After a few cups of coffee, I usually complete surfing the various blogs I follow and writing my entries for the week. But because I'm a bit more busy, my entries may be sporadic.




No comments: