Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Watching Minecraft videos


While searching on YouTube, my nine year old son stumbled upon Sky Does Minecraft YouTube channel.

If you're not familiar with the game, Minecraft is a 3D procedural generated open world, where a player can "mine" and "craft" while fight monsters. Players can now fight against each other in various created worlds through Minecraft Realms.

I've been playing Minecraft for about a year. While others like to play on survival mode, I enjoy creating buildings and worlds. It's less stressful.

I created a world where I had about three or four castles, underground passages, and a very deep hole where I actually hit bedrock. Unfortunately, I lost my world when my son accidentally deleted it.

While my son doesn't play Minecraft, he does enjoy watching the various videos on Sky's YouTube channel. The videos are quite entertaining for not only him but also to me. The only problem I have, which I have no control over, is the occasional f-bomb thrown out in the videos.

You can see Sky's YouTube channel HERE.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A mii me gusta cuantiosamente ver Movies de En Facebook,
me entretengo bastante con varios de esos reproducciones en video

Chekea y ademas visita mi website; Trucos Redstone Minecraft