Translate

Friday, April 5, 2013

Scary Kitty the Cat Part 3

Continued.

An aha moment.

My morning routine usually entailes waking up, turning on the heater, make coffee, then showering. After my shower, I dry myself with a towel then cover with a robe.

This particular morning was no different than any other morning. The only difference was that when I got out of the shower, I could hear our temporary permanent cat, Kitty, in the bedroom. I didn't think much of it.

There she was meowing at me--having a conversation. Then it all changed when I disrobed. She stopped meowing and bolted out of the room.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs and found Kitty hidding under the table. She meowed at me but then ran off again when I attempted to reach out to pet her.

I turned to my wife and asked jokingly, "Is this what happened to us three plus years ago?" No response.

Clearly, I'm repulsive and just plain scary with no clothes on.

Continue.

 

1 comment:

Kal said...

Trust in the kitty. They know the difference between GOOD naked and BAD naked.