Translate

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dreaming of a bad haircut

A few nights ago, I had a dream of one of my best friends. It's rare that I dream of him, but when I do, the dreams are usually quite comical. This one is no different. Remember, it's a dream.

I could over hear HK talking to one of our other friends behind the cubical walls. Our friends were complimenting his haircut and how good it turned out.

Another friend of ours added to the discussion, "How did they cut your hair, with that odd shaped head."

At that point, I joined the conversation and defended my friend, HK, "We all have odd shaped heads." When I closely examined his haircut, I began to understand why our friends were commenting on his buzz cut.

The clipper managed to miss a few areas leaving strands of hair on the head. Then in my dream, HK was transforming into Fire Marshall Bill.



Visit my blog at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/.

No comments: