The article provides some alternatives you can use instead of medication; however, it does suggest consulting with a health practitioner first.
- For bug bites, try grated potatoes or mud.
- For cough or congestion, try applying a "herbal vapor rub of menthol and tea tree oil to the bottom of the child's feet" before putting socks on.
- For constipation, try "apricots, peaches, pears, plums and vitamin C."
- For growing pains, add calcium and magnesium supplements to a kids diet.
- And during allergy season, switch from milk to citrus juices.
Visit my blog at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/