Translate

Monday, March 21, 2011

Facing intense competition, but surprising even myself

A few weeks ago, I decided to recruit players at my state agency to participate in a softball tournament benefiting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.  I am so proud of completing this task.

In the end, all the players that gave up their weekends to practice and participate in this tournament did fantastic; although, we didn't win.

I was happy, however, to hear many players showing an interest in participating in future practices and even entering a league. 

Perhaps next year we will face the teams that beat us and win. 

Hey, for being a rookie team, we did great.


DSC06356

DSC06357

DSC06362








DSC06368

DSC06358

















Visit my blog at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/.

No comments: