Translate

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Star Trek Voyager

Freedom fighters and the Federation working together to find their way back home 70,000 light years away, was the plot for Star Trek Voyager.   The pilot "Caretaker" aired on January 16, 1995, and the series ran for seven seasons on UPN.

It was the first of the Star Trek series to show a female captain in a major role.  Captain Kathryn Janeway leads a crew that includes former Marquis members through the Delta Quadrant before returning home.

Chakotay, the USS Voyager's first officer, was perhaps my favorite crew member.  After a couple of years watching Voyager, I stopped.  Perhaps it's because I was in college and finally focusing my time and energy on education.  It's unfortunate because I missed the whole Seven of Nine rave.    



Source: wikipedia

Visit my blog at http://photographywritingandmore.blogspot.com/.

No comments: