Translate

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Adapting to Uverse

First of all, I am enjoying my Uverse. However, there are a lot of things I still need to learn to adapt with. For example, unlike Dish Network, Uverse turns completely off. That means that when the TV alarm turns on, it opens with a blue AT&T screen. That happened to me this past Tuesday when I woke up at 7:15 instead of my usual 5:30am. After a few clicks here and there, I think I've figured the TV's alarm. In addition, I use the cell phone as a back up.

Another thing to get use to is the DVR. I've never had a DVR before. I've heard of TiVo, but this is the first time we have experienced DVR. What a fantastic idea. Today we tried the DVR and watched The Office, which we set to record the session. Of course, I first attempted to record the show in HDTV, which causes other TVs to not be able to watch other HD channels.

Regardless, our experience with AT&T's Uverse HDTV channels have been absolutely wonderful; especially when watching Bikini Destinations.

No comments: