Translate

Saturday, December 10, 2005

WARNING: Graphic Poop Story Ahead

Today was spent preventing our son from eating and drinking some of his favorite pleasures—milk and cheerios. He has a stomach virus.

Thursday night I noticed that his poop was looser than usual and lighter than normal. Probably it was the many cheerios and animal crackers I fed him during our day stuck at home (see yesterday’s blog). However, Friday’s poop seemed to be back to normal.

Last night I prepared us spaghetti. I found what looked to be a good sauce by Classico called “Classico Four Cheese”. I added some oregano and basil to the meal for flavor. Although the meal turned out delicious, my wife and son broke out in what resembled hives.

This morning the stomach virus finally attacked him. At first I thought maybe he was having a very bad allergic reaction to the Classico dinner, but after three other episodes I knew it was a virus.

So, all day we’ve had him on the B-R-A-T diet. The sad thing is that he wants to eat what we eat. He doesn’t want the rice mixed with banana and apple juice. He wants the H-E-B honey mesquite roasted rotisserie chicken.

Hopefully, he’ll be back to his normal eating habits tomorrow.

No comments: